Date of Establishment: 1960
The Department has both UG and PG courses.
The staff members of the Department have authored several books on the subject and Hindi literature.
Several following programmes are conducted by the department:
- Students' Discussions
- Spoken Language, Reading, Conversation Skills in Hindi and English.
- Comparative Study of Hindi, Marathi, English languages construction.
- Open Speech
- Preparation and presentation of research papers.
- Arranging Cultural and Other Programmes.
- Vocational Guidance / Career Avenues.
- Presentation of Poems and Short Stories.
- Quiz Contest.
- Vartani Sudhar and Manak Vartani Lekhan.
- Basic Principles of Hindi Grammar.
- Lectures by prominent personalities.
- NET / SET Guidance center
||As per the SPPU rules and regulations
||Dr. Milind Bankar, Head
||Ph.D , NET, M.Phil, M.A.
||Dr. Dashrath Maruti Wagh, Associate Professor
||Ph.D , M.Phil, M.A.
||Mr. Rajendra D. Jamdade, Assistant Professor
||M.A. SET NET Ph.D. (Persuing)
||2 year,3 month
||Mr. Anil Uttam Pardhi, Assistant Professor
||M.A. , B.Ed, M.Phil, NET, Ph.D. (Ongoing)
||2 year 3 months
||Dr. Babasaheb D. Gavhane, Assistant Professor
||M.A., M.Phil, NET, Ph.D. , Diploma in Translation
||2 Year 3 Months
Hindi Adhyayan Mandal
- Organisation of Seminars/Workshops
- Special Guest Lectures
- Opening Ceremony
- Guru Pournima
- Teacher's Day
- Hindi Day
- Lecture Series
- Departmental Meetings
- Send-off Ceremony
- Study Tours
- B. A. (Hindi)
- M. A. (Hindi)
- M. Phil. (Hindi)
- Ph. D. (Hindi)
हिंदी विभाग - गतिविधिया
Well equipped language lab. - 600 sq. feet.
- Web camera
- All in one printer
- DVD player
- LCD Projector